Today NDC Technologies launched the Series 9 moisture gauge, which marks a new era in NIR gauging, further reinforcing NDC’s position as a technology leader.
Replacing the already popular 710 series gauges, the Series 9 moisture gauge allows true process and quality control along with the flexibility to meet your site’s requirements both now and in the future.
Easy to install, integrate and operate, the Series 9 moisture gauge boasts many exciting, new features, including but not limited to:
- Highly polished, seamless IP67 stainless steel (316L) enclosure with a sapphire viewing window on all models.
- Modern, intuitive, easy to use interface design with swipe capability.
- Embedded calibration adjustment and checking tools, facilitating true audit trail/traceability without the use of a PC.
- Large 10” high resolution, modern, touch screen display including trending tools and internal memory.
- Enhanced, solenoid controlled, internal air or water cooling heat exchanger option.
The Series 9 has a flexible, building-block architecture providing a scalable gauging system, which can adapt and grow with the changing requirements of your site.
Also available are a range of peripheral devices, all of which run on 24V DC power and include the Operator Terminal (OT), Gauge Control Interface (GCI), Gauge Control Port (GCP) and Power Hub (PH).
We are delighted to be able to offer the full Series 9 product range to our customers, for more information on the food gauge visit On-line Food Moisture Gauge or for more information on the industrial gauge visit On-line Industrial Moisture Gauge or contact our NDC Product Specialist Kevin Goodison on 01823 668633.